A list and description of the materials used for you print
FineArt photo-poster print
- Printed on Fujifilm Crystal Archive DP II Professional Photo Paper.
- Brilliant sharpness and and amazing colour detail
- Glossy finish
- Extra film applied to protect the print from scratches and UV-Light
- No mounting included!
- High-definition print on 300 g/m², solid canvas material
- Extra felt glides on the back of the print to protect your wall.
- Solid, real wood wedge frame (2 cm)
- High colour brilliance & maximum clarity
- Built-In mounting option!
Alu-dibond print (Metal)
- Solid, durable and elegant, matte finish
- Can be used outdoor, as the print is weather resistant
- Printed on 3mm solid Aluminium Diabond
- Concealed with special laminate to protect from UV-rays and scratches
- Ships with mounting set!!
Choose your favourite Material for a print now!
A lonely tree in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
A sunset at the Snæfellsnes Peninsula, Iceland.
Thunderstorm in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Milkyway over the Dolomites, South Tyrol, Italy
One of the many waterfalls in the Black Forest, Germany
Stunning Milkyway on Sun Island, Maldives
Winter near Gosau, Upper Austria.
A road swirling down Tre Cime di Lavaredo, South Tyrol, Italy.
Colourful sky over northern Germany
Milkyway above the Austrian Alps.